?
I?have?said?that?the?soul?is?not?more?than?the?body.
我曾说过?躯体与灵魂交融
And?I?said?that?the?body?is?no?more?than?the?soul.
难以分出孰轻孰重
And?nothing,
世上任何事物
not?God?is?greater?than?one,?than?one?itself?is.
即使是上帝?也当众生平等
I?hear?and?see?holy?God?in?every?object,
神迹四处可见
yet?understand?God?not?at?least.
我却不解其故
Nor?do?I?understand
也不相信
who?there?can?be?more?wonderful?than?myself.
有谁会比自己过得更精彩
In?the?faces?of?men?and?women?I?see?God,
在人们的脸上?我看到了上帝的身影
and?in?my?own?face?in?the?glass.
当我看向镜中的自己?亦是如此
I?find?letters?from?God?dropped?in?the?street
我拾到了上帝遗落凡间的信笺
and?everyone?has?signed?by?God's?mean.
上面列着上帝为众人安排的命运
And?I?leave?them?where?they?are.
我任一切顺其自然
For?I?know?that?wherever?I?go,
因为我知道?无论我去往何方
others?will?punctually(准时地)?come.
总有人接替我而来
Forever?and?ever(生生世世,生生不息).
生生不息
Another?Translation(另一种翻译): 我曾说,灵魂并不优于肉体,我曾说,肉体并不优于灵魂。就连上帝,也没有自我更为伟大。上帝无处不在,我们对上帝仍知之甚少。我不能理解谁比我自己更加神奇。在男人和女人脸上,也在镜子里我自己的脸上看见上帝。我拾到上帝丢下的信,每封信上都有上帝的名字。我把它们留在原处,因为我知道无论到哪里,永远会有其它信件如期到来,直至永远。
Loyal dog eight male story based on a true story happened in Japan since 1935, 1987 into a Japanese movie, starring secondary generation of vector, which was caused a sensation in Japan.In December 2009, the American version of。
此片有日版(1987)和美版(2009),2009年版的英文影评:
"Hachiko" based on the real story which actually happened in 1925 at Shibuya, Tokyo. There's a dog named Hachiko, devotedly waiting his master return to train station every day. Unfortunately, one day his master died and never showed up again. But Hachiko kept waiting on the same spot every day. The story is widely spread and very well-known in Japan. The Director is Lasse Hallstr?m. Hallstr?m made many modest but effective dramas, including his classics: "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?" (1993), "The Cider House Rules" (1999), "Chocolat" (2000). The movie tried to capture how the event occurs, while the setting and characters adjusted to United States background. Richard Gere played as Prof. Wilson. As his wife and daughter were Joan Allen and Sarah Roemer. Gere humbly performs his character. The storyline also fills with simplicity. The plots try to build sympathy from the beginning (it told lost little Hachiko coincidentally founded by his master), and mount up in the end of the movie. The movie confidently told the story about what happened after his master death, when one hour elapsed which there's about thirty minutes left (Total duration is about 90 minutes). I think the movie will easily effects on you, especially if you are dog lover or ever take care or raise a dog. Thiz is totally just a powerful story behind the real event. The movie luckily enough had some good materials to make you cry.
1987版的英文影评:
This is my favorite movie of all times without a doubt. I have watched Hachiko close to 10 times now and every single time my tears would start flowing uncontrollably without fail. Each time I thought to myself, yeah I have watched it before so I wont cry again but each time I still could not stop my tears. A lot has been written on the story so I wont repeat all that. Just want to add that this is a true story and the newspaper reporter at the end of the movie did actually exist, writing up an article on Hachiko in the Japanese newspapers then. They did erect a statue of Hachiko at the very station but it was melted down during World War 2 for military usage. The Japanese later erected another statue in replacement after the war and today if you visit Japan, be sure to visit Hachiko's statue in Tokyo. And Hachiko's body has been preserved after his death and remains to this day on display in the Tokyo Museum of Nature and Science. I am going to make a trip one day to visit Hachiko.
台词很好办,在射手网搜索片名就可以找到中英文字幕:
http://shooter.cn/search/%E5%BF%A0%E7%8A%AC%E5%85%AB%E5%85%AC/
下载后解压,如果是srt字幕文件的,用记事本打开,就是台词了。
もう一年になるか。偶に夢から起きて思うんだ、パクはどうしてるんだろうって。
だから、お前の気持ちよく分かる。パクはもう帰ってこないんだよ。ここで待ちたいなら、待てばいい。
そうしたいんだろう。だったら、長生きしてくれよ、八!
已经过去一年了啊。有的时候从梦中醒来,也会想,帕克现在好不好。所以,我很理解你的心情。
帕克再也不会回来了。如果你想等,那就等。你想等他回来,不是吗?
如果是这样,你一定要长寿啊,小八!