《绝望的主妇》视听精讲:被偷情的儿媳给设计了
发布时间:2026-01-13 15:27:20 | 来源:句子汇

Gabrielle, please! Youve bought me enough things.

Gabrielle,你给我买得够多了。

Youre the one thats supposed to be shopping.

你真的天生应该购物。

Oh, Mama, youre in a rut! We need to spice up your wardrobe. Oooh, try this one on.

妈妈,你太老土了,需要试试新衣服。

Go on, try it on.

试试这个,去吧,穿上它。

Mama Solis, howre you doing in there?

Solis妈妈,怎么样?

Is it supposed to be so tight?

这个太紧了。

Yes, its form fitting. Youre going to look great.

这个是瘦身的,你会看起来美极了。

Gabrielle, I dont think this dress is right for me. I cant breathe!

Gabrielle,这个并不适合我,我无法呼吸。

Well maybe I made a mistake.

也许是我错了。

While you get changed Im going to run to the book store.

你换衣服,我去一下书店。

Gabrielle! Wait! Wait, Im coming with you.

Gabrielle,等等我和你一起去。

No, no, Ill just be a minute.

不不,只是一小会儿。

Gabrielle! Wait!

等等,Gabrielle,等等。

Maam. Maam. Im sorry Im going to need to look at your bags please.

夫人,我能看看你的袋子吗?

Alright. Just hurry up.

我有急事。

Right on time.

非常准时。

Im telling you I dont know where that blouse came from.

我告诉你,我不知道这件上衣怎么跑到我的袋子里的。

Security!

保安!

Alright! Keep your stupid blouse. I have to find my daughter in law.

好吧,你留着这个该死的上衣,我要去找我媳妇。

Dont touch me! Dont you dare touch me!

别碰我。你们怎么敢这样对我!

Maam youre going to have to come with us.

夫人,你要和我们走一趟

Get off me! Gabrielle!

放开我,Gabrielle!

提示:您可以通过浏览器菜单选择“文件 → 打印 → 另存为 PDF”来保存本页面。