Gossip girl: Hey, upper east siders, gossip girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous life of Manhattan’s elites. And who am I? That’s a secret I’ll never tell. You know you love me, XOXO, gossip girl。
Hey,上东区的贵族们,绯闻少女在此,我是你们唯一得到曼哈顿精英们丑闻的渠道。至于我是谁,那是一个我永远也不会说的秘密。你知道你是爱我的,XOXO,绯闻少女。
(每集都会有的话,每次听都撩人心弦、)
Chuck:I love it when you talk dirty.
Serena:You just love when a girl talks to you.
Chuck:Actually, I prefer them when they’re not talking.
——我喜欢你说脏话的样子。
——只要是女孩子跟你说话你都喜欢。
——其实,我更喜欢她们不说话的样子。
(噢噢,chuck,chuck//、)
Lily:Stay outta my life, Rufus
R,离开我的生活。
(这话真的像欲擒故纵、)
Blair: It’s enuff when I say it’s enuff.
我说够了才是够了。
(QUEEN B,气势出来喽、)
Gossip girl: We all know one nation can’t have two queens.
我们都很清楚,一个国家不能有两个女王(一山不容二虎)。
(S,B因为太近,所以容易烧身、)
Gossip girl: Here is an inside tip, little J. The faster you rise, the harder you fall.
Little J,给你一个小忠告,爬得越快,跌得越疼。
(小J,越往上爬,失去的越多,这叫'代价'、)
Blair: No more excuses. Serena must have the hottest date ever. If he’s got plans, he’ll change them. If he’s got a girlfriend, he’ll dump her. If he’s out town, he’ll charter a G5 and fly home.
Make it happen.
没有任何借口。S必须有最好的男伴。如果他有计划,他就必须改变计划;如果他有女朋友,他就必须甩了她;如果他不在NY,他就必须找一架G5然后飞回来。
(我喜欢这样的B,够味,够姐们儿、)
Gossip girl: What is that we said about appearances? Yeah, they can be deceiving. But most of the time, what you see is what you get.
他们怎么说表象来着?对了,表象可是具有欺骗性的。但是大多时候,眼见为实。
(我其实一直在纠结一句话,叫‘看见的卜是真的,听到的卜是真的’那何谓‘真’、)
Chuck:Bdmit it,even for me,this is good.
Blair:If you weren't such aperv,i'm sure the DIB would hire you in asecond.
Chuck:Defending my country?There's afuture Inever imagined.
Blair:With good reason.
C:我觉得这太棒了。
B:如果你不是一个性欲成瘾者,我相信情报局会马上雇用你的。
C:保卫国家?我没想过。
B:可以理解。
(这样的C,让人著迷、)
Dhuck:In the face of true love,you don't just give,even if your object of your affection is begging you to,Bnd one day,I hope I'll be lucky enough to find someone who will do the same for me.
D:在真爱之前,请不要放弃,就算你爱的人恳求你放弃。我希望有那么一天,我也能够幸运的找到肯为我做一样事情的人。
(这样的C,让人沉迷、)
Chuck:I was scared.I was scared that if we spent the whole summer together,just us,then you'd see.
C:我很害怕,我怕如果我们在一起一整个夏天后.你会发现.
Blair:See what?
B:发现什么?
Chuck:Me.Please don't leave with him.
C:发现我。请不要和他走。
Blair:Why?Give me areason and"I'm Dhuck Bass"doesn't count.
B:为什么?给我个理由而"I am chuck bass"不算。
Chuck:'Because you don't want to.
C:因为你不想跟他走。
Blair:Not good enough.
B:不够好。
Chuck:'Because Idon't want you to.
C:因为我不想你跟他走。
Blair:That's not enough.
B:还不够。
Chuck:What else is there?
C:还有什么呢?
Blair:The true reason,I should stay right where Iam and not get in the car.Three words.Eight letters.Say it.and I'm Dhuck:I was scared.I was scared that if we spent the whole summer together,just us,then you'd see.
B:正真的理由啊,我应该不上车的理由!三个字,八个字母,说出来,那我就是你的了。
Dhuck:I.I.
D:我.我.
Blair:Thank you.That's all Ineeded to hear.
B:谢谢,我要听的已经够了。
(CHUCK,在真爱面前,伱又为何要畏惧、)
B:whatever you're going through,I want to be there for you.
B:不管你去哪里,我都会跟随着你的。
C:you are not my girlfriend.
C:你不是我的女朋友。
B:but Iam me,you are you.we are chuck and blair,blair and chuck.The worst thing you've ever done,the darkest thought you have ever had.I will stand by you through anything.
B:但是我是我,而你是你。我们是恰克和布莱尔,布莱尔和恰克。你做过的最坏的事情,你有过的最黑暗的时刻,我都会伴随着你。
C:why would you do that?
C:你为什么要这样做?
B:because Ilove you.
B:因为我爱你啊!
C:well,that's too bad.
C:噢,那太糟糕了。
(chuck,我卜只一次想说,伱还是个孩子,还害怕爱,关怀对伱来说还太陌生,但请卜要拒绝爱、)
Blair:Well you won.Pop the champagne.
B:好,你赢了,开香槟庆祝去吧。
Chuck:I didn't win.
C:我没有赢。
Blair:Then why does it feel like Ilost?
B:那为什么我会觉得我输了一样呢?
Chuck:The reason we can't say those three words to each other,isn't because they aren't true.
C:我们无法对对方说出那些字的原因不是因为那些话是假的。
Chuck:Look i'd rather wait.Maybe in the future.
C:我宁愿再等等,也许在未来.
Blair:I suppose there could be some excruciating pleasure in that.
B:我猜那一定是极度痛苦的快乐吧。
(C,我相信,等伱真正意识到爱,伱会是最痴心的,後面,可以看出来、)
S:Chuck,why did you do that?
S:恰克,你为什么要那么做?
C:{大大的深呼吸}Because Ilove her.Bnd Ican't make her happy.
C:因为我爱她,而我自己不能带给她快乐。
(没有人能代替了你,C、)
Blair:I know you told Serena you love me.
B:我知道你告诉司琳娜你爱我。
Dhuck:Serena heard wrong.
D:司琳娜听错了。
Blair:Last year you told Nate,this year you told Serena.You tell everyone but me,why can't you tell me?
B:去年你告诉奈尔,今年你告诉司琳娜,你告诉所有人除了我,为什么你不可以告诉我呢?
Blair:You can't run,you have to stay here and here it this time.Dhuck Bass,I love you.I love you so much it consumes me.I love you and Iknow you love me too.Tell me you love me and everything we've done,all the gossip and the lies and the hurt will have been for something.Tell me it was for something.
B:你不可逃走。你此时此刻必须流下来。恰克柏斯,我爱你。我如此爱你,以致快要被爱耗尽。我爱你而且我知道你也爱我。告诉我你爱我那一切都如我们所愿了。绯闻少女的谎言和伤害会变成某事而已。告诉我,告诉我那些事情。
Chuck:Maybe it was,but it's not anymore.
C:也许曾经我有爱过,但,再也没有了。
Chuck:You were right.I was acoward running away again,but everywhere Iwent,you caught up with me.So Ihad to come back.
C:你是对的。我是一个一次次逃跑的懦夫,但无论我去到那里,我都在想你,所以我必须回来。
Blair:I want to believe you,but Ican't.You hurt me too many times.
B:我想要相信你,但是我无法做到。你伤害我太多次了。
Chuck:You can believe me this time.
C:你这一次可以相信我。
Blair:Oh.That's it?
B:哦?就这样?
Chuck:I love you too.
C:我也爱你。
Blair:But can you say it twice?No i'm serious,say it twice!
B:可不可以在说两次,我是认真的,再说两次。
Chuck:I love you,I love you,that's three,four,I love you.
C:我爱你,我爱你,这是第三次。第四次,我爱你。
(我发誓这段我看喽N+N遍,就哭喽N+NN遍,我爱这样的你,CHUCK/)
C:I want you to be happy.However that's achieved.
C:我只要你快乐。不管用什么方法来实现。
B:What if we need game?What if without them we are boring?
B:其实如果我们需要游戏怎么办?万一没了游戏我们会对彼此厌烦怎么办?
C:We could never be boring.
C:我们永远不会彼此生厌。
B:You say that but iknow you,you are chuck bass.
B:你虽然这么说,但是我了解你,你是恰克柏斯。
C:I am not chuck bass without you.
C:没有你我不是恰克柏斯。
(我没有语言来形容咯,我只是被感动、)
B:Are you Ok?
B:你好吗?
{C一把拉住B的手.}
C:I am now.
C;现在好了。
美剧中有哪些经典的语录?
记得前些日子我看过一部影片《辛德勒的名单》
这部影片对我来说意义特别深刻!尤其是那句 : “凡救一人,既救全世界!”
辛德勒是一名在二战时期的商人,挣的是战争财。那时的他,浪费了很多时间,挥霍无度,花了大部分金钱。而在途中他看到了德军肆虐犹太人的场景他震惊了,他没有想到战争会带来如此的残酷!
后来,他挣的大部分钱都在收买犹太人,在自己的工厂上班为的就是让这些人重获人生的自由。
但是,金钱始终会有花完的时候,辛德勒看到那些犹太人被德军带走,他却没有了办法,因为之前他曾花了太多的钱来享受生活,以至于现在却没有了能力去拯救更多的人。他哭了,但是战争却不会在哭泣中退缩。
最后,战争瓦解,德军投降!犹太人获得了重生,而辛德勒的名单里却拯救了1000多犹太人。
这对于他来说虽然还不够,但是对于世界来说,他所做的一切,都值得我们去敬佩!
谢谢!
1、我就和你一个人说/你不要去告诉别人。
So let's keep this between us.
2、有消息我会联系你的。
We will be in touch.
3、我刚转学过来的。
I just transferred in.
4、起来啦!起来啦!东区的社会精英们。
Wakey-wakey! Upper east siders!
5、你现在还是不要我一起去么?
You still positive that you don't want me to tag along?
6、外表冷淡,内心热情似火。
The cool exterior. The fire below.
7、我当初可不是为了恶心三角恋而和你在一起。
I didn't sign up for some creepy love triangle.
8、真不能相信 / 真没想到Nate Archibald是个吃软饭的。
I cannot believe that Nate Archibald is a gigolo.
9、我没得选。
I don't really have a choice.
10、嗯,不好意思。
Hmm, Look, I'm sorry.
11、你们俩又偷偷地在一起了。
You two have rekindled your love in secret.
12、我没有什么浪漫细胞。
I don't have a romantic bone in my body.
13. Gossip girl: Hey, upper east siders, gossip girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous life of Manhattan’s elites.
And who am I? That’s a secret I’ll never tell. You know you love me, XOXO, gossip girl。
Hey,上东区的贵族们,绯闻少女在此,我是你们唯一得到曼哈顿精英们丑闻的渠道。
至于我是谁,那是一个我永远也不会说的秘密。
你知道你是爱我的,XOXO,绯闻少女。
14、水往低处流。
Water always finds it own level.
15. There’s nothing gossip girl like more than a good cat fight. And this could be a classic.
在这世界上绯闻少女最喜欢的莫过于女人之间的战争,而这个将是个十分经典的战役。
女人间的战役一般都用cat fight哦~因为女人打架一般都像猫一样又抓又挠又叫的~
16. Eric (to Serena): No man in the history has ever hated you.历史上没有人讨厌过你。
17. Blair: It’s enoughwhen I say it’s enough.我说够了那才是够了。
18. Gossip girl: Choose your side or run & hide.
选择你的阵营,或者干脆躲起来吧。
这个硝烟味好浓啊~
19. Chuck: Why should be chosen to be an usher? I’m Chuck Bass.
为什么我要做接待员呢?因为我是Chuck Bass.
被誉为是万能的一句话~
20. Gossip girl: We all know one nation can’t have two queens.
我们都很清楚,一个国家不能有两个女王(一山不容二虎)。
21. Gossip girl: Here is an inside tip, little J. The faster you rise, the harder you fall.
Little J,给你一个小忠告,爬得越快,跌得越疼。
22. Fashion knows not of comfort.
时尚永远不会考虑舒适。
23. Jenny: I guess there are firsts for everything.
我想任何事情都有第一次吧。
24. Gossip girl: What is that we said about appearances? Yeah, they can be deceiving. But most of the time, what you see is what you get.
他们怎么说表象来着?对了,表象可是具有欺骗性的。但是大多时候,眼见为实。
25. Blair: Do you like me?
Chuck: Define “like”.
——你喜欢我?
——定义“喜欢”。
26. Gossip: Spotted Chuck Bass losing sth no one knew he had begin with—his heart.
目击——C失去了一样没人知道的东西,他的心。
27. Eric: He only has one facial expression. He scares me.
Serena: And he raised Chuck. That scares me.
——他只有一个面部表情,那很可怕。
——他养育了C,那也很可怕。
28. Gossip: One may be the loneliest number, but sometimes only the lonely can play.
“一”也许是最孤单的数字,但是有时候只有孤单的人才玩得起来。
29. Blair: Hey, hey, we’re sisters. You’re my family, what is you is me.
There’s nothing you could ever say to let me go. I love you.
喂,我们是好姐妹阿,你是我的家人,你的事情就是我的事情,你说什么都不能把我赶走的。我爱你。
30. Gossip: Spotted, Blair and chuck reunited to defend Serena’s honor. With friends like this, who needs an army?
有这样的朋友,谁还需要什么军队呢。
31. Chuck: But happiness does not seem on the menu, so smoke up, and seal the deal with Blair.
幸福并不在你的选项之内,你还是先搞定B吧。
32. She and Blair are fast friends
她和Blair非常要好。